Sunday 17 June 2012

Peach Cobbler!!


I didn't even know what peach cobbler was until i made it haha.  I googled a recipe and it was super simple to make and tasty.  Its that kind of dessert you make when you don't have a lot of time or ingredients.


LOL it looks a little sad but I don't have an ice-cream scoop so I just scooped the ice-cream on with a spoon haha.  It's like an apple pie but with peach and a crispy, buttery crust. I used this recipe here

The best thing about this challenge (besides eating the end results) is that I get to try out new recipes for deserts i've never even heard of. 

Anyway unrelated to my Bakery Story challenge....since it's so cold and pouring with rain outside, I was craving something hot, buttery and savory after all the sweet things i've been baking.  I decided to make some Cheese Scones


I love how easy and yummy these are. Hot, cheesy, crunchy *drools* total comfort food and the perfect winter warmer.  This cold, rainy weather didn't stop my neighbor from getting out there and mowing his lawn in his raincoat lol. Good on you neighbor man!

♡ B

No comments:

Post a Comment