Friday 15 June 2012

Brownies!


Hi
I didn't have to work on Thursday, my first Thursday off in like forever! Not really forever but a reeeaaally long time. Anyway i'm on holiday (if you consider saying at home a holiday) so instead of lying in bed all day watching re-runs of Dr Phil and stuffing my face full of super addictive potato chips (which was super tempting) I decided to bake some brownies...


We didn't have any eggs and to be honest, I was far too lazy to change out of my track pants and venture out into the cold (yes its winter here, my fan heater is my new best friend) to get eggs haha. I was starting to look for an eggless brownie recipe but luckily super mum came to the rescue and got me some eggs while she was at the supermarket! Yay thanks mum, these brownies are for you...except for two 'coz i already gave them away...

Yeah, I know, I kinda fail on the decorating front. I used a heart shaped cookie cutter and made a piping bag out of baking paper and Sellotape.  I just used melted chocolate but it got a little out of control LOL

You can find the recipe I used here

and since i failed so hard with my first attempt at decorating with a piping bag, here is a pic of my second attempt, using a different design...



♡B

No comments:

Post a Comment