Saturday 9 June 2012

My mission is simple: I want to bake all of the items on 'Bakery Story' but I also want to bake all of them in real life.

The cute and colourful animations on 'Bakery Story' are what attracted me to the game in the first place.  the idea popped into my head a couple of days ago...what if i could make everything on that menu...
So i'm preparing myself for this challenge.

You will either think this idea is crazy or awesome.  I downloaded the 'Bakery Story' app on my Ipod Touch over a year ago and i still enjoy playing it.  My friends think i'm addicted.  Maybe I am addicted and maybe I am crazy for embarking on this journey. A journey of what? I'm not sure yet, i'm just making this up as I go along.

I've seen the movie 'Julie & Julia' and it's given me the inspiration to do this.  I'm not giving myself a deadline because 'Bakery Story' updates frequently with new items on the menu and the fact that all of these baked goods and going to be disastrous on my already expanding waistline ha ha.  I will, however, try to bake something at least once a week.

I'm new to this whole blogging thing and i'm not a writer so ignore my awful spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes. I'm doing this for fun, for my love of baking and to get out there and try something new.

-B


No comments:

Post a Comment