Wednesday 5 September 2012

Cinnamon Rolls

Hello!
Yes, I suck at updating.  I was totally going to post this on Saturday but my day went like *snaps fingers* and then it was time for me to sleep.  I think all this baking is starting to make its mark on my belly...that and just sitting around watching Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz on my days off isn't helping lol.

Anyway, I made Cinnamon Rolls yay!

Look at my first batch LOL! Lucky I decided to make a double batch so I could afford to experiment and fail with presentation of the cream cheese frosting.  It looks like cheese sauce haha!


I was really happy with how they turned out.  I think if you drizzle chocolate or whatever sauce on something, it somehow makes it look more appealing.  I didn't have any cinnamon sticks lying around and one cinnamon roll on the plate looked lonely so I gave it a friend.

You can find the recipe here I was totally sold on this recipe though the photos (especially the last two) I wish mine turned out that golden and delicious looking plus I couldn't really look past this recipe when she calls them the "Best Ever Ever EVER Cinnamon Rolls".

Don't forget to read the recipe carefully.  They take a while to make because you need to wait for the dough to rise but if you have the time and patience, they are worth the effort.

I will update next week, promise!

♡ B

No comments:

Post a Comment