Tuesday 3 July 2012

Peanut Butter Cookies

Hi
I'm not a big fan of peanuts or peanut butter but i had a whole jar of it in my pantry so i made the peanut butter cookies.  Wow i think i just wrote "peanut" way too many times in that sentence...

I know they look nothing like the Bakery Story ones but i couldn't find a peanut butter cookie recipe that had actual peanuts in it LOL. I did consider adding peanuts in the end but the mixture was already super dry, crumbly and hard to mold into shape so i decided against it.  So these are my very attractive peanut butter cookies...
You should also know that my brother has a slight allergy to peanuts so whenever he eats them, he gets an itchy tongue and barfs it out.  It's not one of those serious allergies coz he can eat some nuts and this with traces of nuts.  I knew he couldn't eat these so i made a small batch and told he not to eat any.
My brother obviously found them irresistible because despite telling him he wouldn't be allowed to eat them, he sneakily went behind my back (literally) and ate one.  He found out the hard way, you should always listen to your big sister :)

p.s. he's fine, he was only upset that he threw up all of his protein shake lol poor boy *pat pat*

♡ B

No comments:

Post a Comment